[nagdu] bad handlers

Mariea Harris mharris1979 at carolina.rr.com
Fri Mar 16 18:45:22 UTC 2012

What I meant was not making the dog behave when they let others pet it.
If a dog gets distracted when people pet it, it's my personal opinion
that handler should refrain from letting others pet their dog. I let
people pet my dog, but I make him sit and I make sure he doesn't get
distracted. I'm also particular about who I let pet him. I don't mind
small children and children who ask politely. I can't stand it when I'm
trying to purchase something and someone comes up asking to pet my dog.
Really inappropriate timing.

--

Mariea and Valiant