[nagdu] bad handlers

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Mar 16 19:13:32 UTC 2012

Gotta agree with you there.  Timing is important.  I am trying to remember
to at least thank them for asking though, and not just petting.

BTW, I'm Tracy.  I've had 5 GDB dogs and now I have a TSE dog, a very
handsome black lab.  I live in North Jersey, and work in New York City.
Welcome to the list.
Tracy