[nagdu] GDF training

Ava Foster avapup.7 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 01:32:13 UTC 2012

Wow, I can say for certain that if/when my vision again and
permanently goes from low vision to legally blind, as long as I do not
lose too much more hearing, I would love to apply to GDF. Your methods
absolutely intruigue me, as does your contract, and thank you for
sharing! I taught leash guiding to my owner trained guides, and can
see why you no longer teach it for crossing streets; the give in the
leash, at least imo, lets me walk too far and there's no "hard stop"
that a harness handle gives in the event of a traffic check. I love
using leash guiding - a GDF grad taught me years ago how to do it
properly, I hope! - around my block at home; it's just so free
feeling! I think Cocoa like it also. Plus it's great for short
distances. Ava and Cocoa the Yellow Labby