[nagdu] taxi reusal in Brooklyn, new York

Robert Stigile rstigile at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 17 17:09:40 UTC 2012

Hello All,
Michael is right, we have to make sure we file complaints, so
that this issue will stop.
It is frustrating, but the only way it will go away, is if we
educate the taxi companies, file complaints and let our voice be
heard.
I have had a lot of issues with Taxi Companies in Los Angeles
over the years, and I have filed complaints with the DOT, as well
as educated the taxi companies, and those problems have been
happening less and less.
Have a great day!

Robert Stigile
E-mail: rstigile at sbcglobal.net