[nagdu] Taxi Refusal

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 00:49:38 UTC 2012

I don't understand why you do this when you have the lawful right to take the dog with you, and I think I did explain, or tried to. I don't mean for you to need to be so defensive about it. I mean, at this point, I expect that the fact I have my dog with me is likely in the cab company's computer, too, because I've taken him. I actually hadn't thought of that angle before. I won't be asking though because it might give them ideas that they wouldn't have had otherwise. Here, of course, we are small enough and we ride enough that they would know that the dog is with me. Probably they would with you as well. But when you tell them you have a dog, then it lets cab drivers opt out of driving you. That's all I was saying about it.
Cindy