[nagdu] Taxi Refusal

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Thu Mar 22 23:22:24 UTC 2012

Hi Cindy, et al,
I've had it go both ways.  Usually, I do tell them I have the dog when I
make my call, because, like Nicole, I'd prefer there to be no surprises.
However, I've had delays and minor challenges happen whether I prewarn of
the dog or not.  Just depends on the time of day, who's on staff, and
probably God knows what else.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua