[nagdu] Ownership of guide dog

Ava Foster avapup.7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 01:27:38 UTC 2012

Thank you all for your answers to my question about which programs
grant total ownership. It's not that I'd mind having a contract
stating a program could take a dog for abuse or such, but what worries
me is, who determines what constitutes that abuse, such as in the
example which I believe involved Fidelco. As an owner-trainer who
would NEVER abuse a dog, I'd hate to think that asking for help could
result in having a beloved family memer taken away. Thanks again! Ava