[nagdu] Taxi Refusal

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 20 11:34:25 UTC 2012

Nicole,
    Let me share with you that it would not be a "lie" to tell them that
they do not have the right to ask this question, that you have the right to
not answer it,  and that it is discriminatory to provide you with a
different level of service  because of the presence of your service dog.
Furthermore, I would submit to you that you may wish to inform them that, if
a complaint would happen to be filed with the DOJ, your state, or their
regulating agency, the fact that there is a comment in your record that you
use a service animal might be construed as evidence of discrimination.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala