[nagdu] Question about the Ins and Outs of the Seeing Eye

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:32:31 UTC 2012

I guess I get your question. They have immediate ownership of the dog; when you leave there, the dog is yours. The course has been shortened by a couple of days now. They don't really help much for you to get to know your puppy raiser--good news and bad news I suppose.

I guess that for me you just have to mostly take the information from each school and weigh the ones you think you would like the best, knowing that there would likely be something you weren't totally pleased about there. You do have to pay a little at TSE; they allow for installments. They have good follow up. I went there because as a kid that was the one school I heard about the  most and thought it so under really cool. Then my ex-husband went there, so it followed that I would do likewise. Don't know a school to personally compare with.

Cindy