[nagdu] Question about the Ins and Outs of the Seeing Eye

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 17:19:05 UTC 2012

Cala,

Did people on the list answer your question? There is a email list for
Seeing Eye potential users, grads and trainers. Well I think at least. I
don't have the address, but someone else here might.

I too have a Seeing Eye pup, the biggest thing for me, is the ownership
after graduation.

Hope you find the school that is right for you.

Marsha, Moderator