[nagdu] Too much noise?

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 05:36:45 UTC 2012

Hi everyone.

This might sound like a silly question, but how do you determine how
much noise is too much for your dogs?  I'm curious because of a
situation that I got into tonight.  I was invited somewhere on campus,
not even suspecting there would be loud music.  I couldn't get out of
it easily once I discovered how loud it was, and I had my dog with me
because I was foolish and didn't even think of it.  But my dog Brie
didn't seem to mind it.  Of course, I know this doesn't mean that it
didn't bother her, but how do I determine that?  I'm a music major,
and I am around music of all different volumes.  If I suspect
something will be too loud, I do not take her, but sometimes I just
don't know.  But the loud music doesn't seem to phase her.

Let me know what your experiences have been in this area.  Thanks.

--
Julie McG
 Lindbergh High School class of 2009, National Federation of the Blind

life."
John 3:16