[nagdu] Too much noise?

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Mar 23 10:53:10 UTC 2012

I just take holly with me.  I started out with church which is sort of loud.
Then, bowling.  Next, fireworks and wrestling matches.  Finally, we went to
the powwow last weekend and we just happened to stand right near the door
during Grand Entry.  The drums were quite loud!!  But, Holly at first
flinched but then, seemed to enjoy it!  If it seemed to bother her, I would
have stepped out.  I would have been able to tell if she grew fidgety and
iether didn't stay down or tried to hide.