[nagdu] Too much noise?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Mar 23 12:04:50 UTC 2012

I used to play in a bagpipe band.  My dogs didn't seem to mind.
I took my college dog to all kinds of events, including pipeband
gatherings, dances, and concerts, and she never seemed to mind.  I had
asked for a "bomb-proof" dog, and that's exactly what I got.
>From your description, I'd say Bree was OK with the noise.
Like Cindy said, if you pay attention to her reactions, and use good
sense, you should be fine. Though I didn't always use much sense in
college, and Glade was fine anyway.
Tracy