[nagdu] Too much noise?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 11:20:31 UTC 2012

I think you are probably doing fine. The dog I had this issue with the problem manifested itself at a concert outdoors where they did the 1812 Overture. There were canons in that. After that, the dog was struggling with loud noise and it got worse. Usually you can tell. I am guessing that the dog is good with it. I would be careful about fireworks things though. That particular dog did get so she wouldn't go into a place where loud music was playing. When our new organ recital hall opened, she wouldn't go there. But all of that developed over time. I think you just have to use your common sense and her reactions. Not a good answer, but not sure what else to say.
Cindy