[nagdu] Political Correctness ?? and rudness

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sun Mar 25 14:53:17 UTC 2012

Hi, mardi i'm totally blind so if that comes up that is what I say. I call myself hearing impaired but I don't go in to that a lot. I find that many people that call themselves blind wich is legally correct have often pretty good usablable vision but sighted folks don't always see os as capable if we are totals and think we should be able to do everying in the same way as partially sighted or low vision folks.