[nagdu] Political Correctness ?? and rudness

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 02:14:35 UTC 2012

Mardi,

If your comfortable calling yourself legally blind, then call yourself that.
If your comfortable telling people that your hard of hearing then do so. If
a person says what do you mean by legally blind, say that you can see some
but not great. I know answering questions from the public gets tiring,
annoying, but that is also educating them too. We don't have to give them
long answers, just answers. I am not sure what they call the guides
wheelchair users. Is there a official name? and is this where service animal
would fall?

Marsha