[nagdu] Story that I don't know what to think about

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:48:28 UTC 2012

Story that I don't know what to think about

Yesterday, I had to run my dog outside quickly. I was not wearing proper
footwear, duct tape covered shower sandals are hardly considered footwear,
and my dog literally dragged me a few feet trying to see a dog that was
urinating on his "spot."

All my dog did was sniff the other dog, but the other dog's owner was
horrified.

I had no traction at all in duct tape covered sandals, so, I was virtually
ice-skating anyway, but it was quite surprising that my dog would drag me to
say "hi" to another dog.