[nagdu] Questions About Moving TO Large City

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 27 15:01:12 UTC 2012

Hi Jessica.
My advice is simple--do whatever works for you.
Me, I don't see any reason to go back to what I did when I brought the dog
home, though I think I'd show him around the new house on leash.  And I
like to wander around a new neighborhood with my dog, turning down
different streets and seeing what's what.  But, if you're happier
exploring with your cane, then that's what you should do.
Yes, some dogs do find city life too stressful after being small town
dogs, just as some people don't like city life.  I don't know what you can
do to make it easier, though, except keep a calm, positive attitude
yourself.
Good luck with the move, and congratulations on your upcoming marriage.
Tracy