[nagdu] Advance Notification

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:01:32 UTC 2012

Julie, I think that actually to make showing the ID a condition of access is illegal. They will let you in if you show the ID, so you couldn't argue that you hadn't been admitted, but let's say you didn't have the thing with you; they wouldn't let you in. Legally, they really can't ask you for the ID. Even so, if you show the ID and get in, I can imagine that it would be harder to get someone to argue your case than it would if you weren't admitted. That's my probably flawed logic.
CL