[nagdu] Story that I don't know what to think ab out

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:05:43 UTC 2012

You said you didn't want to use her help because it might bring undue pressure to bear on her. I was just saying that you really don't have to worry much about that if she is tenured. I would use absolutely everyone I needed to use, but honestly, I wouldn't be willing to continue in a school that gives me that much grief over the dog issue. Of course, that has its down side, too. I don't know. In the end, you will have to do the things that are best for you and it isn't might right to make that sort of judgments. I was only stating that I think if she offers to help you with a meeting, then you should do that, or at least I would strongly consider it.

Cindy