[nagdu] Story that I don't know what to think ab out

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:18:50 UTC 2012

Well, it is similar to the shopping situation. We have to do what we are comfortable with or leave our comfort zone, and each of us has to make that decision in our own time or make the decision that we need that extra help before we are willing to take advantage of it. We've made suggestions and expressed opinions, but it is Mark's right to decide when he will or if he will do those things. He is living the situation; we aren't living it.

Cindy