[nagdu] Happy Story

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:48:39 UTC 2012

Well, in my case, I was fortunate to have a great instructor. And as a
first time guide dog handler, she really helped me a lot. I am a
person of great judgement, and if I knew that what she was telling me
wasn't the best thing for me, I wouldn't have listened. I am certain
that bringing home the other guide dog would have been a disastrous
experience. I mean, the dog was terrified of heavy traffic. She could
have endangered us both.