[nagdu] Happy Story

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 29 15:07:53 UTC 2012

Hi Juanita.
Yep, your instructor did right by you.  And that's often the case.  I was
just trying to say that sometimes the instructor misses a serious problem,
so the student has to be ready to speak up about any concerns.
I thought Rebecca's analogy with doctors was a good one.  Sometimes they
catch trouble before it gets serious, and sometimes they miss it, even
when the patient is trying to point it out.

I'm glad you got a great match.
Tracy