[nagdu] Story that I don't know what to think ab out

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Mar 29 16:04:32 UTC 2012

You do realize you are being bullied and intimidated right?
Being nice doesn't even come into this, they have no choice but to meet your needs.
This isn't a friendship it's a business relationship.

You are either very scared and bullied, or you are hiding something.
Your school isn't that great if this treatment is going on.

Know too that you can call a meeting. The person that takes control has control.
Know too that you can document any comments made to you.