[nagdu] Story that I don't know what to think ab out

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 00:09:00 UTC 2012

Rebecca,

I think we should just drop this from here on out. Mark has said he has
things in progress and we should just see what is to come. I know, Mark
knows, everyone knows, that you only have the best intentions here. So lets
trust that Mark will do what he has to do. I know he will keep us updated,
but until then, the subject is mute.

Marsha