[nagdu] Minature Horse Article

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:40:54 UTC 2012

I expect there was some of that kind of criticism, and certainly even now there is criticism that dogs shouldn't be used like that. Of course that is usually by radical animal rights people who feel dogs shouldn't have to do anything. I thought of this last night, too, when I read the article. I know I have felt that way about the horses before, too, but it seems clear that there are a lot of advantages to using them and that many of the issues can be worked out same as they have been with the dogs.

CL