[nagdu] Minature Horse Article

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 30 20:23:50 UTC 2012

I've heard some of the same things spoken loudly nearby where I or
another guide dog user was traversing about our dogs. Flea ridden scurvy
curs spreading fleas and filth everywhere and going into business for no
other reason than to mess on the floor so someone will have to pick it
up... Sigh.

People are gonna think what they're gonna think, and then run off at the
mouth about it, I guess. If they think they're that special spewing
their ignorance the way they do, that's their privilege, I guess. So
long as they don't actively stand in my way to exert their
self-entitled, er, stuff and expect me to be impressed by it. /lol/
Bullies hate for the helpless blind woman to turn out to be untroubled
by more than her wasted time.

So the point, I suspect, of the article isn't about miniature horses as
service animals, at all, but a statement of how the entitled are being
imposed upon unfairly by the undeserving... The inevitability of a
lawsuit against hardworking businessmen who know The Truth about
miniature horse guides and the threat they pose was pretty strong, it
seemed. The point that these businessmen broke the law just because they
think they should be able to was sorta glossed over. Sigh.

Bah!

Tami