[nagdu] Minature Horse Article

Ava Foster avapup.7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 23:17:33 UTC 2012

I think my blood pressure just went up 30 points after reading this
article. Since when is the head of a restaurant association an
authority on whether miniature horses can be housebroken? Why is the
only elected official quoted, one who sees the service animal
regulations as unfair to businesses? I think that man would be fine
with letting all business owners kick us out, dogs or horses! And
since when is service animal written with the word service in quotes,
as if it's not a real thing? Ugh! Ava