[nagdu] Minature Horse Article

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 23:35:41 UTC 2012

Well, first of all, the restaurant association head probably did some research. Now, it may have been faulty. As for the elected official thinking maybe he'd like to be rid of all service animals, where do you glean that. Change is hard; as we have been discussing before, there was resistance to guide dogs, or service dogs if you will. I can remember being a part of it off and on. As for the horses, I was just not able to believe this was a good idea given the nature of a horse when I first heard about it; that one guy echoed many of the things I have learned since then. Education is important, and when we are starting something new like this, there will surely be bumps in the road and we just have to work on it.

CL