[nagdu] Minature Horse Article

Ava Foster avapup.7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 23:46:13 UTC 2012

I would just have liked to read an unbiased article, where the
reporter actually reported without conveying a bias for or againt
miniature horses. I don't know anything - well, much - about them as
service animals, but if one is going to quote someone as saying they
cannot be housebroken, I'd rather have a veterinarian or horse expert
quoted than a restaurant owner. I just dislike the attitude the
article seemed to convey that service animals are such a burden on
business owners. Of course, if a mini horse CANT be housetrained, that
is a major problem *grin*. Eww! As a horse lover and rider, well, I
wouldn't want to deal with that either. But I really thought I'd read
the Guide Horse Foundation did housetrain their guides. But I don't
know about the horse in the article. I do kind of wonder at the point
made by the Mini Horse Association rep that they are horses; but the
same argument I suppose could be made that, well, they are dogs,
shouldn't dogs be doing x or y or z? Sighs, is too much for me to
think about! Ava