[nagdu] FW: guide dog for a blind dog!

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Thu May 3 19:53:08 UTC 2012

I saw this on ABC Nightly News last night.  It was so nice to see that the
blind dog was a big help to her "guide" who was a very shy and formerly
abused dog.

People need to look to the animals on how to live and accept differences
rather than the crap humans put each other through just because they differ
from us.  what a wonderful story and lesson for us all.

Lyn and Landon