[nagdu] I would like to hear your opinion, please.

Mária Orovcíková maria.orovcikova at gmail.com
Fri May 4 09:54:08 UTC 2012

Hi list,
I hope my question is not off-topic.
As I have mentioned in my last e-mail, here in Slovakia guide dogs users are
trained to use a dog and a short white cane at the same time. As I have
mobility and balance issues I find having a cane with me very useful thing.
On the other hand, I do not have free hand which is not good sometimes.
I also have Iphone which I would like to use as navigation tool when walking
with my guide dog. The problem is that Iuse both a cane and a guide dog, so
do not have my hands free and that means I cannot use my iphone properly to
navigate me.
Does anyone know about solution how to carry iphone to be available when I
need to use it?
I was thinking for a while about buying something like small bag going
around my neck but I haven't found anything suitable as my iphone has
otterbox defender case so it is a bit bulky. I would not be happy to put the
otherbox case away.
        Carrying iphone in the pocket doesn't sound good for me as well
because one never knows what could happen.
I would be very grateful for any kind of advice. Your help will be very
greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Have a great weekend.
Maria