[nagdu] available

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun May 6 01:09:27 UTC 2012

Bryan,
    this message is inappropriate for the NAGDU list, as it has nothing to
do with guide dogs. Please refrain from posting off-topic messages to the
NAGDU list. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG