[nagdu] available

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Sun May 6 19:50:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

 Gps and orientation of course have nothing to do with guide dogs, and
letting people know that this technology is available at a reasonable price
when most of the individuals on the list live on a fixed income is
definitely  cause for reprimand. Thank you for correcting my behavior .

I will refrain from trying to help folks out in the future.