[nagdu] Building endurance for training

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun May 6 15:15:48 UTC 2012

Hi Jenny.
Schools used to recommend getting someone to walk briskly with you every
day, as preparation for class.  They said a Boy Scout, but a Lion, church
member, or any willing volunteer could do it.  And, if one had a regular
appointment with someone, it would be less tempting to blow it off
(speaking as one who is often tempted to skip going to the gym.)
I just thought I'd mention it as a possibility.

BTW, I go to the Curves gym.  The price is reasonable, and it's
blind-friendly, with no computers to mess with.  I've gotten a lot more
fit, though I haven't actually gotten any thinner.  But then I haven't
given up cake, and that don't help.
Tracy