[nagdu] Building endurance for training

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 22:36:33 UTC 2012

I tried Curves and I was not able to build up any stamina that way.  I just need a good tread mill.

the gym that I want to go to is less than Curves is and a lot more options including a pool which is heated and a hot tub for my fibromyalgia.

When I went to Curves, I always felt like I had to go 90 to nothing and wore myself out before I could get one time around much less as many times as I was supposed to.

Anyway, Thanks for the suggestions.  I think I'm just going to bite the bullet next month and join.

Unfortunately, they won't have the 14 dollar enrollment fee next month, so I'll have to come up with 50 plus the 30 dollar monthly fee.  Luckily, there's no contract.

I'll be walking around the block like a fiend though until then.

Jenny