[nagdu] Stealing tomatoes

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon May 7 01:26:02 UTC 2012

Our family pet Border Collie will eat almost anything under the Sun when it
comes to food. Some of her favorites include bananas, pancakes, and English
muffins. My mother cannot toast an English muffin with being followed by our
dog. Luckily, Lexia has not picked up on any of these bad habits. When we
eat dinner, she curls up on her blanket and pretends to sleep, but my mother
says that she has one eye cracked open.