[nagdu] Stealing tomatoes

Ava Foster avapup.7 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 01:36:14 UTC 2012

I have to be on high alert when I order pizza with banana peppers.
Why? Cocoa ( a Lab ) is obsessed with them and they aren't good for
dogs! But apparently, one whiff of them and she becomes a banana
pepper-hunter! I guess my dog just likes spicy foods /LOL/! Growing
up, we had a Golden Retriever who had a habit of chewing a hole in our
couch. My parents tried putting some type of chili powder on the hole
he'd made. It only made him worse. He absolutely loved the stuff haha!
Ava and Cocoa * * * PS: Cocoa's newest targets are the new Lilac
bushes my dad planted out in the back yard. One day after he planted
them, he walked outside to find she'd pulled one entirely out of the
ground, yet left the plant otherwise untouched! This, from a dog who
has never ever messed with outdoor plants! Sighs! *grin*