[nagdu] Trunks

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Mon May 7 23:03:41 UTC 2012

Dar,
I only brought a large soft rolling suitcase to TSE along with a backpack
for my carry on.  DO NOT put medications or any other real valuables you
need to take to school in your checked below luggage.  TSA doesn't allow you
to lock the suitcase and I understand it they come across a locked case,
they'll bust it open to check what you have.  This leaves your case to be
there and easily opened and thus open to theft which can occur.

Since I went to TSE before the new lounge opened, we had the opportunity to
view and look at Seeing Eye merchandise and then a volunteer took your
order, you paid for it, and the order was shipped to your home.  Now that
the new lounge downtown is open and being used, I understand they have the
store there with the merchandise.  I don't know if you can just see the
stuff or if you can purchase it there and bring it home with you.  Anyone
know about this?  Ginger, what's the scoop on this?

You'll enjoy TSE and the respect you get there and, of course, the great
training!  Good luck to you!  Forgot when you were going - a class started
today.

Lyn and Landon