[nagdu] Odie, what am I to do with You???

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue May 8 17:24:38 UTC 2012

Yes, sub says it all.
Odie decided to swallow his food in whole again, adting as if he's never been fed or just really hungry.
Just ten to twenty minutes ago, Dale had to pick him up and carry him to the bathtub.
Odie then threw up.
Looks as if we'll have to go back to what we did earlier in the very beginning: taking his food from him to be sure that he's chewing and swallowing what is in his mouth completely and giv him his bowl back again.
I do have a couple of other options which I've not given up grying yet.
The first one I'm going to purchase a slow down ball which you stick inside the bowl to make he/she have to search for the food.
Option B would be a bowl with divider columns, making it to where the dog must slow down and each from each area of the bowl.
I hope that I can find a metal one though and not plastic since plastic seems to wear out much faster.
Despite Odie's crazy quarks, Dale and I still love him very much as a member of the family.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf