[nagdu] dog food take #173

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Wed May 9 14:46:14 UTC 2012

I feed both Kirkland and Nature's Domain which are only available
through Costco and are both also effected by the recall.  This has
taught me to no longer dump the food into the bin and toss the bag,
because I honestly have no idea if the food I have has been effected.
So far, everyone seems just fine, but I just don't know.  I am hoping
that if I call costco today, they can tell me if any of the food they
have or had is or was part of the recall, and I am sincerely hoping they
will say no, because I am pretty stressed!  I just saw a list of
Kirkland food effected in which states, and Wisconsin was not on the
list, but I still need to call.  I feel terribly for everyone who is
having to deal with this right now, especially on tight budgets, dumping
a bag of food because it might be effected is not an easy thing to do if
the dogs seem okay.