[nagdu] dog food take #173

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 02:03:04 UTC 2012

Hi Julie and all who are interested,

I fed my guid dog Pennicle.  I don't know if it has a red meat option, but you can call Pet Food Direct, and they will give you all the particulars.

My dog had a sensitive stomach, so I had to feed him Duck and Sweet potato I think.  Brad always did the ordering of the food since he is the computer freak.

You can call them also, and they can be found on the internet under

www.petfooddirect.com, if I remember correctly.

It's not cheap, but I was always complimented on Brooks' coat and such so I really liked it even though it was a little on the pricier side.

Jenny