[nagdu] dog food take #173

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed May 9 11:55:32 UTC 2012

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.  I looked at all of them and
they looked very good.  Accana, Origin and Evo were contenders, but
price was a factor.

I narrowed it down to Earth born and Solid Gold and ended up going with
the Solid Gold Wolf King Bison mostly because Solid Gold has been around
for a while and I recognized the name. I'll see how it goes.  The dogs
will eat anything so I'm not worried about that, but digestion and
output do concern me. *smile*  Nothing like sitting in a professional
office setting with clients and breathing noxious fumes from your guide
dog! *smile*

Julie