[nagdu] dog food take #173

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed May 9 12:50:04 UTC 2012

This was my response too.  My dogs have already eaten the possibly
contaminated food.   No one, dogs or people, have shown any signs of
illness, so I'm finishing what I have on hand.  I don't know if the bag
I am currently feeding is within the recall dates because I poured it
into a bin and threw the bag away.  It's almost gone at any rate.  My
next order was to have shipped today.  The company isn't shipping it and
doesn't know when it will be available.  I can't purchase it locally.
So my options seem to be find a different company that is still shipping
the food or find a new food.  To be on the safe side, or at least what I
perceive as the safe side, I went with option 2.   Time will tell if I
chose correctly.

Julie