[nagdu] dog food take #173

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:32:32 UTC 2012

It's anyone's guess how long Amazon has product sitting on the shelf. They
are able to have such good prices due to the quantity they order, as well as
the efficiency of there distribution system. Interestingly enough, a lot of
the local pet stores around hear had contaminated product on there shelves.