[nagdu] Medical released has been received:)

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Sat May 12 03:16:54 UTC 2012

Yaaaaaaay Jenny! I'm uber happy for you! I'm done with finals, but
still got craziness going on, but I'll call you in a couple days when
I finally get the chance to shoot the breeze. Just picture me sending
a big congrads hug your way. I'm real happy for ya, I told you it
would work out ok.
Blessings,
Laurel and Stockard