[nagdu] back with question and update

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:28:49 UTC 2012

I agree with you 100 percent.  When I had Brooks, there was a guy at my church who would and did sneak pets, to which I quick kly and briskly, told him that 1.  I see you doing that and you know you're not apposed to do that as you are a social worker, and 2.  It's not a Christian like behavior to sneak around and do that when I've asked you not to.

there are always those idiots who just do it without asking, but when people do ask, I, like you, give them an appreciate no and a why they shouldn't pet him, so they don't think I'm just being a brat, another B word almost got typed but I'm trying to control my tongue.

they forget that they are our dogs, not theirs, and that they are there for our safety and assistance, not for the other people's pleasure and whatever else they think.

Anyway, I just wanted, again, to say I agreed.

Jenny