[nagdu] back with question and update

Rhonda Cruz rhondaprincess at gmail.com
Wed May 16 04:33:44 UTC 2012

Some times i have to  give my family a no petting roule. as well.  but
 i don't do that offen.
  but it's those folks that aren't a part of our family.
 that we have to say a ferm no.

  i do my best to not to be tuff on others.
 but i'm teaching those around me as well.

  but marsha. you are doing a  good job.
. keep up the awesome work.
wags. .  rhonda.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/kaybaycar%40gmail.c