[nagdu] travel?

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed May 16 20:07:20 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
I'm in an odd situation here and would like some ideas or advice, please???
My friend Natalie Orrell and I will be going to Reno, Nevada to attend the American Blind Bowlerling Association tournament championdships May 27/june 2, 2012.
My husband Dale was willing to help with some of the research and contacted a taxi company in Reno, Nevada.
He was informed that the taxi companies are smaller than in a city like Denver, Colorado.
A representative told my husband that they don't encounter a lot of service dogs, so am not sure where to go from here?
I want to make sure that Natalie and I are able to have a safe, quick trip to the hotel from the train station.
Unfortunately, the airport shuttle will only go from the airport to the hotel.
I'm probably not making much sense here, so feel free to ask me any other questions if need be.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf