[nagdu] {Disarmed} Fw: Vote tomorrow to help us win a new car

William Vandervest timelord09 at att.net
Fri May 25 00:24:48 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Leader Dogs for the Blind
To: timelord09 at att.net
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 1:06 PM
Subject: Vote tomorrow to help us win a new car

      Your Vote is Needed to Help Us Win a New Toyota Prius!

      We are proud to announce we've been selected as a finalist in Toyota's 100 Cars for Good Program. Now we need your support!

      Vote for Leader Dogs for the Blind on May 25 in the Toyota 100 Cars for Good Program. Visit leaderdog.org/100carsforgood to find out how to vote and see how Leader Dog would use a new Toyota Prius to help train our dogs to recognize quiet cars. Please forward this message to your friends and family so they can vote for us too.

      Visit our Facebook page throughout the day tomorrow to see mini video clips from some of our clients and employees (and maybe a dog or two).

      Your vote can help us make a difference.

            Forward email

            This email was sent to timelord09 at att.net by webmaster at leaderdog.org |
            Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeT | Privacy Policy.

            Leader Dogs for the Blind | 1039 S. Rochester Rd. | Rochester Hills | MI | 48309